“Jim and Susan were so informative at my first OIL tasting it was well worth the time to learn about oils and vinegars that have so many uses from medical purposes and eating healthy. And the food samples made by Susan from healthy oils were yummy plus good for you. I plan to become one of their many regular customers.. GOOD JOB FOLKS!!!!!”
- Maintaining a six-foot distance inside the store
- Staff is not required to wear gloves or masks. Frequent hand washing and sanitizing is the preferred method according to the CDC.
- Sanitizer beside the cash register is available for patron use.
- No food samples will be available at this time
- Extensive sanitizing will be continuous throughout the day.
- Oliva di Vita management and staff will limit the amount of patrons on-site at all times according to CDC rules.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not abiding by social distancing rules to leave the premises.
We are thankful for the strength and efforts of our community to work together to provide a safe environment for everyone.
Looking forward to serving you!
Jim & Susan Allen and the Olvia di Vita team