Dark Raspberry Salad Dressing
– 1/4 cup Oliva di Vita Dark Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
– 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
– 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest (optional, for a citrusy twist)
– A pinch of salt
– A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, combine Oliva di Vita Dark Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, and optional orange zest (if using).
2. Whisk the ingredients together until well combined.
3. Slowly drizzle the extra-virgin olive oil into the bowl while whisking continuously. This will help emulsify the dressing and create a smooth consistency.
4. Add a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Adjust the sweetness or acidity by adding more honey or balsamic vinegar, if desired.
5. Once you achieve the desired flavor balance, transfer the dressing to a serving container or an airtight jar.
6. Store the sweet raspberry balsamic dressing in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Give it a good shake before using.
Serving suggestion: This sweet salad dressing pairs wonderfully with a variety of salads. Try it with mixed greens, baby spinach, sliced strawberries, toasted pecans, crumbled feta cheese, and red onion slices for a refreshing and delicious salad.
Enjoy the combination of the sweet raspberry flavor with the tanginess of the balsamic vinegar in this delectable salad dressing!