Spicy Hummus with Chili Infused Olive
– 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
– 2 tablespoons Oliva Di Vita Red Cayenne Chili Infused Olive Oil
– 2 tablespoons tahini (can substitute almond butter or greek yogurt)
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Oliva Di Vita Red Chili Infused Olive Oil, for drizzling
– Fresh cilantro or parsley, for garnish
– Pita bread or vegetable sticks, for serving
1. In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, chili infused olive oil, tahini, lemon
juice, minced garlic, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
2. Process the mixture until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl
3. Taste and adjust the seasonings according to your preference.
4. Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and drizzle some chili infused olive oil on
5. Garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley.